The Sims 4 Update Today (July 27) - Patch Notes & Bug Fixes
Here are the complete patch notes for the latest Sims 4 update!
A new The Sims 4 update has been released today that will fix a bunch of issues that players have been facing.
It has been one week since the latest expansion, Cottage Living was released introducing the small town named Henford-on-Bagley — where players can live a village life.
But the latest patch notes for The Sims 4 mainly addresses issues related to consoles and other expansions such as Cats & Dogs and Island Living. We have the complete details here in this article so keep reading.
- MORE: The Sims 4 Cottage Living – All Available Cheats
The Sims 4 Patch Notes (July 27, 2021)
The Sims 4 update today mostly brings quality-of-life upgrades and fixes bugs in the game for a smoother experience.
One of the important changes that would pique the interest of Sims 4 fans is that Gig-based careers once again can accept Gigs from the Career panel to earn Simoleons. Besides that Zoomers Food Delivery now actually delivers food to Sims and the pets in pre-existing households are back once again.
You can check out all complete patch notes below:
Before telling you about the bug fixes we made in this update, I wanted to mention that in the last patch notes there was a slight mistake when referring to the improvements for Gallery and downloading a lot made with the bb.moveobjects cheat. For players, it actually means that you don’t need to manually activate the cheat prior to placing a lot from the Gallery for the objects to be exactly where the creator put them. Sorry for the confusion!
Oh! And if you are worried about Trophies and/or Achievements, this improvement doesn’t hinder either.
- For Simmers on PlayStation, Cottage Living now appears among the Expansion Packs in the “Packs” section of the Main Menu. We also reinstated Cats & Dogs there as it had wandered off as well.
- For Simmers on Xbox, Cottage Living now shows its price on its information page from the Main Menu. Cats & Dogs and My First Pet Stuff have also returned and now take you to the bundle page on the Microsoft Store instead of a page saying it was Unavailable.
The Sims 4
- Actors, Decorators, and Freelancers all… Sims in Gig-based careers once again can accept Gigs from the Career panel to earn those precious Simoleons. Make it werrrrk!
- Zoomers Food Delivery has trained their delivery Zoomers (or is it Zoomies? Think about it!) to ACTUALLY deliver the food Sims have ordered. We apologize for all those missed meals.
Cats & Dogs
- Pets in pre-existing households now are back with their households. Their absence just was not right – Pets are as much part of the Household as the Ghosts… just sayin’.
- New Mermaids no longer lose their tails and Hydration bar when swimming. For Mermaids made between the previous update and this one, you can restore their “Mermaidness” by eating Mermadic Kelp to become human and eating it again to become a Mermaid. You can also use the cheat “traits.equip_trait trait_OccultMermaid_TYAE” as a workaround as well.
The above-mentioned details have been sourced from the official website. You can refer to it for more details.