The Witcher 3 Has 820,000 Words, 2,000 Drawings, 1,500 Characters, 16,000 Animations and More
Today CD Projekt RED released a new video announcing that the studio received yesterday the “Creator of Culture” Paszport Polityki (Polityka’s Passport) award, a prestigious prize granted by the Polish weekly magazine Polityka.
The video, in Polish but including subtitles in English, included some interesting statistics about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- 1,500 people contributed to the creation of the game, including writers, concept artists, location artists, character artists, animators, programmers, actors, cinematographers, sound designers, composers, stuntmen, designers, producers, testers, marketing, business, administration and more.
- The script includes 820,000 words.
- 2,000 drawings were made for the game.
- The game’s world size is 136 square km.
- The game has 1,500 characters.
- Those characters are animated by 16,000 animations.
It’s definitely an enormous game, and it’s not surprising that it also won our game of the year award. You can check out the video below for a nice inside look on the studio..