The Witcher 3 Patch 1.05 for PS4 and Xbox One Gets Patch Notes; Patch 1.07 Will Feature "a Lot" of Fixes
Looks like those waiting for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt patch 1.05 on consoles won’t have too long to wait, as mentioned on the official forums by Community Coordinator Marcin Momot, who also posted by patch notes:
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
Momot also mentioned that patch 1.07 (which will presumably be numbered 1.06 on consoles) is going to be a rather big one.
“The 1.07 is actually going to be a pretty large patch. We are already working on it. It’s not going to be too long before it comes out. Can’t talk about the detailed list of changes but it will features A LOT of fixes.”
The game was already a masterpiece before, but it’s becoming better and better. Now, if only I could get some storage… that’s the only thing I really want.