Today CD Projekt RED Announced that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will get a new patch soon, as mentioned on the official forums by Community Coordinator Marcin Momot, who also specified on Twitter that the plan is to release on all platforms at the same time.
Here is a preliminary list of the changes:
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned”, meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior.
Full patch notes will be coming later this week, even if we won’t get free DLC this time around, since the team is “all hands on deck” for this major update.