CD Projekt RED just announced that The Witcher 3 patch 1.03 has now been made available in EMEA countries, and will soon be released everywhere else.
- Corrects a bug where the player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs.
- Corrects an issue related to Stamina regeneration while sprinting.
- Corrects a bug that could cause spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
- Reduces spawn times for certain groups of NPCs.
- Blood particles will now properly appear on water surfaces after foes are killed.
- Corrects a visual effect in the Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Improves foliage behavior in scenes.
- Reduces foliage shadow popping.
- “Melltith” sword is visible again.
- Fixes some minor graphics bugs in gwent.
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.
- Improves performance, especially in cutscenes and during gameplay.
- Introduces a number of minor improvements in SFX.
- Fixes an issue that could have caused an infinite loading screen in certain circumstances in Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused rare instances of dialogue looping in certain scenes.
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI, especially during games of gwent.
- Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items.
- Fixes an occasional bug in the Journal in the Fake Papers quest.
- Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI.
According to the announcement, the patch is now available in the following countries, if you like anywhere else, you’ll have to wait a bit longer:
United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Poland, UK, Sweden, The Netherlands, Iceland, Ireland, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Portugal; Greece, Cyprus, Malta; Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan; Czech Rep + Slovakia; Hungary, India, Romenia, Bulgaria; Isreael; Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia,Montenegro; Turkey, Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Germany, France, Monaco, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Australia, New Zealand; South Africa; Angola; Botswana; Ghana; Lesotho; Kenya; Malawi; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Nigeria; Tanzania; Swaziland; Zambia; Zimbabwe and Uganda.