CD Projekt RED is currently holding its summer conference before E3, and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt got featured in a lovely video showing its collector’s edition, which will be available only via pre-order.
The game also has a newly-announced release date, and will hit the shelves for PS4, Xbox One and PC on February 24th, 2015.
The contents of the collector’s edition will be as follows:
- All the contents from the standard edition of the game
- A giant, 33x24x26 cm (10”), 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
- An exquisite, collector-grade Witcher medallion
- A one-of-a-kind SteelBook™ box
- A two-hundred-page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
- Huge outer and inner Collector’s Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in!
On the other hand, the standard edition (which isn’t really that “standard”) will include:
- A Blu-ray Disc with the game (DVDs on PC)
- An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
- The official, developer-created “Witcher Universe – The Compendium”
- A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
- A set of unique stickers
- A stylish, protective sleeve
A digital edition will also be available, while the physical editions are already available for pre-order, and can be found here.