Square Enix just released the first small batch of information and screenshots of the upcoming 3DS exclusive Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, that will be released in Japan next spring.
Here’s a list of official bullet points.
- A lot of new characters, monsters and musical tracks from previous Final Fantasy titles (more than 60 characters, over 200 songs) have been added.
- The Vs mode allows to play against an opponent. It’s possible to activate skills to disturb each other in order to get the highest score and win the match.
- Added maps that culminate with boss fights and medley quests that give a feeling of adventure.
- It’s possible to customize characters using collectible items.
- Exchanging information and profile cards has been enhanced from the previous titles.
- Music Player and Theater modes have been added to enjoy watching cutscenes and listening to unlocked music.
- The delivery of DLC content will be supported.
In addition to the new elements, all the returning features of the game will be improved. Below you can check out the small gallery with the screenies released today.