Titanfall 2’s First DLC ‘Angel City’s Most Wanted’ Drops November 30th
As you may remember, back in August developer Respawn announced that the popular Angel City map from the first Titanfall game would come back for Titanfall 2 as a free DLC update. Today, Respawn outlined that particular DLC, and announced that it would be coming November 30th.
The first DLC drop for the game — called Angel City’s Most Wanted — will offer the following content for free:
- Angel City map: A fan favorite map from Titanfall 1 is reborn for Titanfall 2.
- Fans that pre-ordered Titanfall 2 will get access to the Angel City map starting on November 30. All other players will get access to the Angel City map starting on December 3rd.
- Wingman Elite Pistol
- Titan Kits: Get more customization for your Titan with these all new kits.
- Ion: Refraction Lens
- Splitter Rifle splits 5 ways
- Scorch: Scorched Earth
- Flame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake
- Northstar: Threat Optics
- Enemies are highlighted while zooming in
- Tone: Burst Loader
- Aiming allows the 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire
- Legion: Hidden Compartment
- Power Shot has two charges
- Ronin: Phase Reflex
- When doomed, Ronin phases out of danger
Pilot Execution: Inner Pieces
- Phase into an unsuspecting victim
This DLC is just the first of many that Respawn plans to release that will add addiotional maps, modes, and weapons throughout the rest of the year and into 2017.
Titanfall 2 is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. You can read DualShocker’s review of it here.