Today, developer Respawn Entertainment and publisher EA announced and revealed the next Titanfall 2 free DLC drop called, A Glitch in the Frontier, which will be releasing on April 25th.
A Glitch in the Frontier notably adds two new maps: one standard multiplayer map and one Live Fire map.
The new regular multiplayer map is called Glitch. The following overview of it is provided:
A medium-sized map designed for objective modes and inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony. Vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map
The new Live Fire Map is called Deck: it has the following overview:
Tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. You may see a M.R.V.N. or two puttering around in the background…
The DLC drop also will come with the following:
- M.R.V.N. Faction
- Marked for Death game mode. We’ll be introducing this as a featured mode around the launch of Glitch in the Frontier update.
- Update to the Main Menu
- We spruced things up a bit with a new look and tiles for news and other cool stuff we want you to check out.
- Max Gen increase for Pilots
- You will now be able to Gen to 100.
- New Gen icons for your callsign. You will receive a new one for each 10 gens you achieve.
- Ability to choose between Prime and regular executions for Titans
- New execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]
- Live Fire mode added to Private Match options
Titanfall 2 is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Below, you can check out the reveal trailer for A Glitch in the Frontier: