To the Stars: Goat Simulator Getting New Waste of Space Expansion Tomorrow
Goat Simulator is getting a new expansion titled Waste of Space tomorrow, May 26, according to a new press release. The expansion looks like the most ridiculous one yet. The trailer (down below) has just about every Sci-Fi reference you could ever think of crammed into a 2 minute video.
Here is the unedited features list:
- Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for (not-so-subtle dig at Star Citizen there. Ouch.)
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother. There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore.
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever.
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with all kinds of crazy
- No crew member will be left unromanced ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Confused? Me too. Maybe the trailer will help you make sense of this all.
Maybe not. Either way, Waste of Space will be releasing tomorrow, May 26, for PC, iOS and Android devices.