PQube has just announced that they will be bringing Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs to Steam on March 17, 2017. The Daybreak Special Gigs edition of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters includes an expanded story, the new ‘Daybreak’ scenario and an improved battle system, making this the ultimate edition of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters.
Here is a quick breakdown of the features in Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs:
- 13 episodes of ghostly mysteries – choose carefully to make new friends to join you in battle against the creatures of the dark.
- Choose your own path – Decide how to proceed through the story with your actions.
- A modern, Immersive Ghost Story – Features a truly deep, immersive story with a modern take on Japanese ghost stories. With multiple paths, you’re in charge of how this ghost story will end.
- Gorgeous Animated Graphics – Fluid, painterly portraits of characters highlight the emotions and drama of every interaction.
- Strategy-RPG-Inspired Battle System – Set traps and prepare before a fight in the battle map before joining the fight in first person.
- Expanded Story – New story elements, expanded storylines and new scenes bring the story of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters to life better than ever.
- New ‘Daybreak’ Scenario – In addition to the existing scenarios, Daybreak Special Gigs features the new ‘Daybreak’ scenario.
- Improved Battle System – Perform more actions during ghost battles and get access to new traps! Receive recommendations during the mission briefing stage or take full control yourself.
In addition to the Steam announcement, we also get a new Steam announcement trailer for the game which can be seen below. Fans of the series and newcomers alike can add this game to their Steam wishlist here.