The trophies for Tom Clancy’s The Division are now live on Exophase and PSN Profiles. There are a total of fifty-one trophies, broken up between a platinum, three gold, five silver, and forty-two bronze trophies.
One of the trophies requires you to “close a car door whilst in cover,” a callback to the first E3 gameplay demo in which the player character naturally closed a door while moving in cover. There is also a Judge Dredd reference that you will obtain by killing twenty rogue agents in the dark zone, The Division‘s PvP area. You can find the full trophy list, sorted by type, below:
- Platinum Agent: Unlocked every Trophy in Tom Clancy’s The Division™.
- State of the Art: Fully Upgrade the Base of Operations.
- On the Level: Reach Level 30 with an Agent.
- Know No Fear: Finish all of the missions at Level 30 on the Hard difficulty.
- United We Stand: At lvl 30 start and complete a Co-op Mission without anyone being Downed or Dying.
- One Down, Two to Go!: Completely upgrade any one wing of the Base of Operations.
- Master Craftsman: Craft a high-end item.
- Fixer Upper: Completely upgrade any two wings of the Base of Operations.
- Bling! Bling!: Equip all Equipment slots with Superior or High end Items.
- You Win Some, You Lose Some: Recover Tchernenko’s research data from the Russian Consulate.
- You Just Made the List…: Kill 10 Named Enemies in the Dark Zone.
- Worth the Wait: Successfully Extract a contaminated item from the Dark Zone.
- What Needs To Be Done: Recover Charles Bliss’ propaganda tape.
- Those Signature Moves: Activate any of the Signature Skills 100 times.
- The Humanitarian: Purchase the Canine Unit and Pediatric Care Base of Operations Upgrade.
- The Finder: Retrieve 20 missing First Wave Division Agent profiles.
- The Final Curtain: Uncover the fates of Gordon Amherst and Aaron Keener.
- The Engineer: Rescue Paul Rhodes.
- The Doctor: Rescue and extract Dr. Jessica Kandel.
- The Captain: Rescue Captain Roy Benitez.
- Survivalist: Recover 24 Survival Handbook pages.
- Skillz: Equip 10 different skill mods.
- Skill Kill: Finish off 50 enemies using Skills.
- Shut That Door: Close a car door whilst in cover.
- Shadows of the Past: Activate 63 ECHO scenes.
- Raid the Arsenal: Kill 1 enemy with each of the 6 Gun classes.
- Plundered!: Extract a Superior or High end Item from the Dark Zone.
- Outbreak: Secure a sample of the original virus strain.
- Networking: Complete 20 Missions as part of a group.
- Natural Talent: Be attributed with a kill whilst having a Talent active.
- Medic!: Revive a teammate 20 times in co-op.
- Mass Extraction: Extract an item at all 8 Extraction Zones.
- Marathon: Discover ALL of the Safe Houses in Manhattan.
- Looking for Group: Join or create a group.
- Lean On Me: Heal or buff 100 times whilst in a group.
- Last Man Standing: Eliminate the leader of the Last Man Battalion and his men in the U.N. Building.
- Incident Reports: Extract 40 audio incident reports from JTF laptops.
- I’ve Got the Power: Secure the Power Plant.
- I am the LAW!: Kill 20 Rogue Agents.
- Headhunter: Kill a named Elite in the Dark Zone.
- Hardened Combatant: Complete a mission in Challenge mode.
- Good With My Hands: Craft 10 items.
- Gain a Foothold: Regroup with Faye Lau in the Base of Operations.
- For Justice!: Kill a player who has Gone Rogue.
- Fly on the Wall: Restore the JTF comm relay.
- Droning on…: Extract 16 aerial photos from crashed drones.
- Deconstructive Criticism: Deconstruct 100 items.
- Crime and Punishment: Eliminate the leader of the Rikers gang and her bodyguards in Lexington Event Center.
- Can’t Stand the Heat!: Eliminate the leader of the Cleaners and escape the Napalm Production Site.
- Agent Diaries: Extract 130 phone recordings from phones found in Manhattan.
- Activated: Get to Manhattan.