Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 Soundtrack Revealed Through Live Performances
Four new bands perform their in-game tracks live in this soundtrack reveal video.
Yesterday, skateboarding legend Tony Hawk announced that the soundtrack for the upcoming Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 was going to be revealed through a pre-recorded video featuring live performances on Vice’s Noisey YouTube channel.
The video, available to watch below, features live performances from four bands that are alongside many others in the full game. In between the live performances are segments in which the actual skaters such as Bob Burnquist, Lizzie Armanto, Kareem Campbell, and Leo Baker speak.
The performances consist of Rough Francis performing Deathwire, Chaii performing South, Merkules with Bass, and Machine Gun Kelly with Bloody Valentine. All of the songs are fantastic and really suit the skater soundtrack. These artists are also new additions to the game.
At the end of the video, the full soundtrack for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 is revealed. Here’s the list of confirmed tracks.
- Black Prez Ft. Kid Something — The Struggle
- Craig Craig Ft. Icy Black — Stomp
- Chaii — South
- Crush Effect Ft. Karra — Coming Through
- Charlie Brown Jr. — Confisco
- Destroy Boys — Duck Eat Duck World
- Cherry Kola — Something to Say (Listed twice in the video)
- DZ Deathrays — In-To-It
- Chick Norris — Made Me Do
- Fidlar — West Coast
- Junkbunny — Sedona
- MXPX — Let’s Ride
- Less Than Jake — Bomb Drop
- Pkew Pkew Pkew — Mid 20’s Skateboarder
- Machine Gun Kelly — Bloody Valentine
- Reel Big Fish — She’s Famous Now
- Rough Francis — Deathwire
- Merkules — Bass (Ft. Tech N9ne & Hopsin)
- Screaming Females — Let Me In
- Skepta — Shutdown
- The Super Best Frens Club — Like This
- Spilt Milk — Run It Up Pt II
- Token — Flamingo
- Strung Out — Firecracker
- Tyrone Briggs — Lose Control
- Sublime — Same In The End
- Viagra Boys — Slow Learner
- The Ataris — All Soul’s Day
- Zebrahead — All My Friends Are Nobodies
There’s also a slate at the end that has some of the above artists listed without tracks, and some artists that don’t seem to have revealed tracks. Those are: Suicidal Tendencies, Swinging Utters, The Ernies, and The Suicide Machines.
Throughout the video, there’s also a mixture of gameplay footage and real-life footage of the skateboarders doing tricks and going about their skateboarding lives. So if you’re wanting to glimpse more at some of the remastered levels then you’ll want to give the video a watch.
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 will be launching on September 4 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC through the Epic Games Store. While the game is said to be launching without microtransactions, they may be added in the future. Pre-ordering the game digitally will also grant players access to the warehouse demo, however, if you’re after the physical edition, you can preorder it on Amazon.