Last night, we saw the FIFA 16 Top 50-41 player ratings list, which had a couple of surprises. Now, it’s time for the next batch.
Today’s set of players include Arturo Vidal, Paul Pogba, Thomas Muller and Karim Benzema. If you pay attention to all of the revealed players, they seem to have either a recognizable pace downgrade or a very small upgrade, which I hope is a sign of a change in FIFA’s pace-oriented gameplay.
As usual, Marco Reus looks deadly, check out the list below:
40. GERARD PIQUÉ – FC BARCELONA (SPAIN) – (+1 OVR)
39. MATS HUMMELS – BORUSSIA DORTMUND (GERMANY)
38. BASTIAN SCHWEINSTEIGER – MANCHESTER UNITED (ENGLAND) – (-2 OVR)
37. MARCO REUS – BORUSSIA DORTMUND (GERMANY)
36. WAYNE ROONEY – MANCHESTER UNITED (ENGLAND)
35. ARTURO VIDAL – BAYERN MÜNCHEN (GERMANY) – (+1 OVR)
34. THOMAS MÜLLER – BAYERN MÜNCHEN (GERMANY)
33. KARIM BENZEMA – REAL MADRID (SPAIN) – (+1 OVR)
32. THIBAUT COURTOIS – CHELSEA FC (ENGLAND)
31. PAUL POGBA – JUVENTUS FC (ITALY) – (+2 OVR)
FIFA 16 launches for the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC, on September 22 in North America and on September 24 in Europe.