Torn Banner Studios Releases Huge Content Update for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Torn Banner Studios’ first-person slasher, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, has received its first ‘Massive Content Update’, entirely free of charge.
The update includes thirteen new maps, five new weapons, two new game modes, alternate swings, and an improved server browser. You can view a more detailed list of what’s included in the update below; in addition to a trailer that highlights some of the improvements.
What’s more, Torn Banner Studios is already working on another update which aims to tackle some of the issues raised by the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare community.
It’s always great to see a developer rewarding players with new and interesting content; keep it up Torn Banner Studios!
13 New Maps
- Argon’s Wall
- And 10 new duel arenas
5 New Weapons
- Heavy Flail
2 New Game Modes
- Duel Mode (For intense 1v1 Action)
- Capture the Flag
- Can now do left to right swings!
Improved Server Browser and more…
- Blood Decals now paint to the ground when you hit an enemy
- Can now adjust how long Corpses stay on the battlefield
- Much Stronger Hack and Cheat Protection
- Music Jukebox in options menu for listening to full Chivalry soundtrack ingame
- Greatly Improved Spectator mode
- Balance adjustments
- Bug fixes
- General Polish