Total War: Rome II Minimum and Recommended Specs Published, Ginormous Panoramic Screenshot Released
Today The Creative Assembly published the minimum and recommended specs for the upcoming chapter of the Total War series: Rome II, giving us a glimpse on the rig we’ll need to run the game, and to run it smoothly.
- OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- Hard Drive: 35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1920×1080
For a game showing thousands of troops on the screen, it sure doesn’t seem too demanding.
In addition to the specs, we also get to see the newest panoramic screenshot of the game, made with a composition of many individual screenshots to create a 30000×4087 image. You can see a resized version below (click to enlarge), and if you feel like downloading the whole immense pic, you can download it here.