Total War: Shogun 2 new DLCs Released: Blood Pack and Hattori Clan
Sega released today two DLC packages for Total War: Shogun 2. The first pack, dubbed “The Hattori Clan Pack” isn’t exacly “new”, as it basically gives you access to the content that was previously exclusive to the limited edition, including the Hattori Clan, the Battle of Nagashino historical scenario and a special armor set for the online avatar.
The second DLC is the Blood Pack, that will bring blood, gore, decapitation and dismembering to the game, appeasing to those that don’t like to see the cheesy blackish effect when a Katana hits a body.
- Here’s what it’ll include in detail:
- Decapitation and limb severing
- Blood effects on unit models, equipment and ground
- Blood-squirt from projectile and weapon impact
- New sounds for dismemberment and spurting blood
- Blood-spatter effect on camera