Total War: Warhammer Gets a Launch Trailer for Linux
Feral Interactive released a new trailer today to celebrate the launch of Total War: Warhammer on Linux.
The minimum Linux requirements are:
- OS: Ubuntu 16.10 64-bit, SteamOS 2.0Processor
- Processor: 3.4GHz Intel Core i3-4130, 3.5GHz AMD FX6300
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Disk: 29GB
- Graphics: 1GB Nvidia 650ti or better (driver version 367.28), 2GB AMD R9 270 or better (Mesa 13.0.1 driver compiled using LLVM 3.9)
These are the recommended requirements:
- OS: Ubuntu 16.10 64-bit, SteamOS 2.0
- Processor: 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7-4770
- RAM: 8GB
- Hard Disk: 35GB
- Graphics: 4GB Nvidia 970 (driver version 367.28), 4GB AMD RX 480 (Mesa 13.0.1 driver compiled using LLVM 3.9)
AMD graphics are not supported on Linux when the game is being run through SteamOS. You can watch the trailer below. Total War: Warhammer is now available on Windows PC and Linux, with a Mac version coming in the future.