New Total War: Warhammer Video Shows Off Wood Elf Campaign Gameplay from the New Expansion
Today the good folks at The Creative Assembly released an extensive video of Total War: Warhammer‘s next expansion Realm of the Wood Elves, coming to Steam on December 8th.
The expansion opens up the previously impassable region of Athel Loren, brings forth a full-fledged Wood Elf race, and quite a lot of new features and gameplay perks. Below you can check out a list of features.
- New Wood Elves Race in the Grand Campaign
- New additional Race-specific currency: Amber
- Wonder-based Campaign victory condition
- Wood Elves may conquer any region on the map
- Two New Playable Legendary Lords: Orion and Durthu
- Two new Lord types with deep-specialisation skill trees
- Three new Hero types with deep-specialisation skill trees
- Comprehensive Wood Elves army roster
- Adds an additional campaign map to the game with the unique ‘Season of Revelations’ Wood Elves story Campaign
- New Unique Monsters, Heroes, Magic and Game Features
The video released today, gives a nice and in-depth look at the Wood Elven campaign, and personally I just need Bretonnia to be fully happy.
Check it out below, and you can also enjoy the announcement trailer here.