Today The Creative Assembly and Sega announced “Realm of the Wood Elves,” the new expansion for Total War: Warhammer, coming on December 8th to Steam.
The expansion, that will add the Wood Elves race, will include the following:
- New Wood Elves Race in the Grand Campaign
- New additional Race-specific currency: Amber
- Wonder-based Campaign victory condition
- Wood Elves may conquer any region on the map
- Two New Playable Legendary Lords: Orion and Durthu
- Two new Lord types with deep-specialisation skill trees
- Three new Hero types with deep-specialisation skill trees
- Comprehensive Wood Elves army roster
- Adds an additional campaign map to the game with the unique ‘Season of Revelations’ Wood Elves story Campaign
- New Unique Monsters, Heroes, Magic and Game Features
Below you can check out the first trailer and a batch of screenshots.