Trailer - Shaun White Skateboarding Multi-player
The flying tomato is well, flying. Ubisoft has released an all new trailer for the upcoming Shaun White Skateboarding due October 28th. Ubisoft has created the ultimate game for skateboarders as you transform a city into your own personal skate park. Skate however you want to skate, no cops included.
- TRANSFORM – Create incredible skate lines using city structures, stretch and twist handrails to dizzying heights, empty fountains to create bowls, make alleys into epic quarter pipes and so much more. New areas are revealed, better skate lines are created and buildings are transformed. Creativity is rewarded with points, gear and new skating opportunities.
- INNOVATE – Try your hand at a wide array of tricks hand-picked by Shaun, including his own creation the “Armadillo”
- EXPLORE – Extend handrails to dizzying heights as you guide them through massive city districts. Find or create skate spots you’ve only dreamed about while competing in a variety of challenges including race, collect, narrative missions, and many more.
- ENGAGE – Jump online to challenge your friends in co-operative or adversarial modes: online or local split-screen
- Up to 8 players online / 2 players split-screen
- You can play your character from the single player mode
- Voice chat enabled
- 4 maps dedicated to multi-player modes
- 4 multi-player modes available