Tribes of Midgard Update for September 1 - Maintenance and Patch Notes
Tribes of Midgard goes offline for a few hours.
Tribes of Midgard new update drops earlier in the morning in North America, and around afternoon in Europe.
Tribes of Midgard is probably this year’s surprise from Gearbox for roguelike fans who would love to play a co-op survival game with friends. The game follows a simple rule: gather resources and strengthen your defensive line during the day, resist the harsh waves of enemy attacks at night.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Madden 22 Campus Legends – How to Play, Teams, MUT Rewards
One thing that makes Tribes of Midgard a pretty unique experience is the fact that the game supports 10-player co-op matchmaking.
Since its launch, the developers have been updating the game with various hotfixes to wipe out the issues. The next update for the game will be available later today. Let’s have a look at the details.
Tribes of Midgard Maintenance Schedule
The game servers will go offline for maintenance today at 5 am PT/8 am ET/12 pm GMT/2 pm CEST/9 pm JST. The maintenance is expected to last for almost two hours, after which the new update will be available for download.
Tribes of Midgard Update – Preview Patch Notes
- A R4VEN.MK.III Pet has found its way into your collection of Cosmetics. Navigate to the Pets section of the Customize menu to take a look for yourself!
- Saga Mode
- Added Bomblings and Sirelings to Helthing attack waves during Fimbulwinter.
- Survival Mode – Easy
- Increase to Creature, Helthings and Jötunn Difficulty.
- Survival Mode – Medium and Hard
- Moderate increase to Creature, Helthings and Jötunn Difficulty.
- Slight increase to Jötunn HP, Armor and Attack Multiplier as they level up.
- Decreased the amount of Souls granted for defeating Fenrir by 30%
- Decreased the amount of Souls granted for defeating Jötunn by 6% overall
- Adjusted the rewards and increased the number of them granted for completing Quests
- Souls awarded for completed Quests are now adjusted based on the labelled Difficulty of the Quest, with Hard awarding the most and Easy awarding the least.
- Completed Quests will now respawn after 10 Days
- Slight increase to the amount of Helthings required to be defeated to complete the “To Hel with You” Quest.
- Fixed some instances of Players being unable to claim their Challenge Rewards. We will continue to monitor the situation for further fixing
- Fixed some instances of Players not earning any XP after joining a Matchmaking session. We will continue to monitor the situation for further fixing
- Fixed an issue where the number of Golden Horns would sometimes inaccurately display well above the maximum of 99 after taking the Bifröst
- Fixed an issue where an error message and a loss of Golden Horns could occur when taking the Bifröst at 99 Golden Horns
- Fixed an issue in which the Golden Egg Rune would not stack correctly
- Fixed an instance of a crash that could occur when fighting Fenrir in Multiplayer
- Fixed an instance in which a crash could occur when leaving through the Bifröst from a Matchmaking game
- Fixed an instance in which multiple players in a session could crash after defeating a Jötunn in a Matchmaking game
- Fixed an issue in which donating Souls to Yggdrasil could affect the Soul Powered Rune
- Fixed an issue in which spamming the Kill Your Viking button would trigger multiple instances of the Last Laugh Rune’s explosions
- Fixed some rare occurrences in which players would be booted from the session after using the Golden Altar
- PS4: Fixed an issue in which slight framerate drops and graphical issues could sometimes happen when picking up Golden Horns
- PS4/PS5: Fixed an issue in which latency spikes could sometimes occur when Jötunn are spawned or slain during prolonged Multiplayer sessions (Day 30+)
- Fixed some instances of the Baldr Greaves clipping into Feet and Chest Armors
- Fixed some instances of the Fenrir’s Hinds clipping into Chest Armors
- Fixed some instances of the Hersir Pants clipping into Chest Armors
- Fixed some instances of the Raider Pants clipping into Chest Armors
- Fixed an issue where some characters’ hands were clipping through Hammers
- Fixed some instances of text overlap in the UI in multiple languages
- Fixed an issue that caused Yggdrasil’s leaves to flicker on and off when toggling Windowed Mode
- Fixed an issue in players might lose out on the contents of their Loot Chest if they manually attempt to exit the session just as they die and are respawning
- Fixed an issue that caused loot bags to be seen floating in the air in Fenrir’s Lair
- Fixed some instances in which Járnsaxa’s lightning fist attack would sometimes not cause damage if the player was directly under it
- Fixed an issue in which defeating a Jötunn with an Enchanted Tripwire would wrongfully attribute the glory to Oðinn
- Fixed an issue in which destroying Barricades with an Enchanted Tripwire would not grant any loot
- Fixed an issue in which the Hunter’s Decoy wouldn’t despawn gracefully with VFX
- Fixed an issue in which the petting prompt for your Pet could interfere with other interactions, like opening Chests. Now your Pets will have to wait their turn.
- Fixed an issue in which the visual effects on the temperature gauge would not show in Survival Mode whenever a Heatproof or Coldproof Elixir was used
- Fixed an issue where the Beyond Repair Rune inaccurately stated that it reduced Souls cost by 20% and now correctly reflects 15%
- Fixed an issue in which the Display Resolution wouldn’t always save correctly when setting to 4K resolutions
- Fixed an issue in which the crafting of Fortifications could trigger in the Tutorial if you let the Jötunn destroy the default ones
- Fixed an issue with the Spell icons of the Seidr Hammer I and II
- Fixed an issue in which the Warden would lose their 6th Rune slot after Saving and Quitting then returning
- Fixed an issue in which the Toggle Headgear input could stop working throughout a session when attempting to toggle it without any Headgear equipped
- Fixed an issue that could cause Fenrir’s health bar to appear in the Village if you use your Waystone from the Lair at the start of the fight
- Fixed an issue in which Village NPC’s names might not display correctly when fighting Helthings
- Fixed an issue in which Fortifications could return to full health upon re-entering a World
- Fixed inconsistencies in the Warrior’s Blessing descriptions across some languages
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Player to get stuck at the edge of Fortified Gate after it’s destroyed
- Minor performance improvements on all platforms. We will continue to optimize with future updates.
Tribes of Midgard is now available on PS4, PS5, and PC.