Developer Turtle Rock has released the final and lost episode of the Left 4 Dead campaign, “Dam It,” for free for people who already own a copy of the game. In the Turtle Rock forums, co-founder Chris Ashton, posted a link to the third-party source where you can download the campaign end.
According to Ashton, some code features are missing, but its playable from start to finish. It includes two standalone survival maps that never shipped, and “stitches together” the game’s Dead Air and Blood Harvest campaigns.
Several issues have been pointed out as well — here’s all of them currently:
- Fire, smoke and explosions do not trigger panic events in the hangars.
- Zombies do not crawl all the time in the orchard.
- Farm house mob does not spawn in the far side of the woods.
- Covered bridge does not collapse with explosions.
- Burned forest area is missing wandering fires.
You can download the campaign addition — which is only available for the PC version (obviously) — here.