Twelve Minutes Guide - How to knock the cop out
Annapurna Interactive’s latest title will have players gripped to their seats. As fantastic as the title is, a lot of areas can be difficult so this guide will help you along in the story by keeping that cop on the floor.
Twelve Minutes places players inside the shoes of a man’s race against time to save his wife, his own life and uncover the truth about a suspicious murder as well as many other truths unfolding. Putting all these clues and puzzle pieces together won’t be an easy ride however with your day starting all over again in a series of mind-boggling time-loops.
If you find yourself struggling to find a way to knock that cop out and maybe even ask him some questions of your own when he regains consciousness to further the game’s narrative, here’s a simple guide that will allow you to do just that.
How to Knock the cop unconscious in Twelve Minutes
Ok so, that scary guy that bursts into your home is pretty intimating, right? Even if you take out a knife and try to stab him, you’re the one that dies and the day starts all over again. Wouldn’t it be easier if you could just knock him out and then ask him some questions? Maybe even see what he has in his personal possession?
Firstly, before anything else, you need to get your wife to lay on the bed in the bedroom. To do this, you’ll need to drug her with the sleeping pills in the bathroom cabinet.
- At the very start of a loop, quickly grab all the cups in the apartment before your wife gets her hands on them to get a drink.
- Get to the bathroom without wasting time in a conversation and close the door. This needs to be done fast. Grab the sleeping pills in the cabinet, combine the pills with a cup and then drag it to the bathroom sink to fill it with water.
- Go into the living room and offer the cup of water with the pills in it to your wife. She will then drink it and a short time after will state that she’s tired and needs to lay down. Bingo.
- Walk into the bedroom where your wife is passed out. Flick the faulty switch on and then off again and go and hide in the cupboard to the left of the front door.
- The cop will arrive, walk into the bedroom to where your wife is and flip the switch which will electrocute him making him fall to the floor. You don’t have long before he regains consciousness again so check his pockets for handcuffs, amongst other things, and tie him up for questioning.
Twelve Minutes is out today on PC and Xbox Game Pass. To find out the release times, you can check out this article.