Twelve Minutes Guide - How to make the wife go to sleep
Finding it tricky to get your wife to lay down on the bed in Annapurna Interactive’s latest title Twelve Minutes? It’s easier than you think.
Twelve Minutes is a top-down adventure that stars Willem Dafoe, James McAvoy and Daisy Ridley where time truly isn’t on your side after finding yourself stuck in a time loop. Throw in the added pressure of a cop accusing your wife of murder, getting killed yourself and uncovering the past, this game is can certainly get a little tricky.
To further in the game, players need to make choices and previous time loop mistakes as well as gain knowledge. One of the loops involves getting your wife to lay on the bed so another sequence can play out. So, how do you do that exactly?
How to make the wife go to sleep in Twelve Minutes
Getting your wife to go into the bedroom and lay down so you can plan an event with the cop isn’t as easy as just telling her to as, unfortunately, there’s no dialogue for that option and also, that would be far too simple. The only way to do this is to drug her. Yep, you have to get your wife to pass out.
- At the beginning of a time loop, collect all the cups straight away – this will make sense shortly
- Head straight to the bathroom and close the door, wasting no time in conversation
- Open the medicine cabinet and take out the sleeping pills and place them into your inventory
- Now in your inventory, combine the pills with a cup and drag the cup to the bathroom sink to fill with water
- Upon leaving the bathroom, your wife gets up to get a drink of water but no cups are available because you took them (haha). Give your wife the full cup of water with the sleeping pills in them and she will drink it
- A short while after, your wife will say she is tired and tells you she is going to lay down on the bed where she passes out.
Twelve Minutes is out today on PC and Xbox Game Pass. To find out the release times, you can check out this article.