Twelve Minutes Guide - Where to find the watch
Annapurna Interactive’s latest title can be a little tricky so this guide will help you along in the story and allow you to find the watch.
Twelve Minutes places players inside the shoes of a man’s race against time to save his wife, his own life and uncover the truth about a suspicious murder as well as many other truths unfolding. Putting all these clues and puzzle pieces together won’t be an easy ride however with your day starting all over again in a series of mind-boggling time-loops.
If you find yourself struggling to find the watch that belongs to your wife, and that persistent cop keeps asking for, here’s a simple guide that will allow you to uncover it in minutes.
How to find the watch in Twelve Minutes
As you will know by now, no matter what you do, that scary man that states he is a police officer will enter your home whether you lock the front door or not. When he eventually gets inside, he tells the wife that she is being arrested for the murder of her father eight years ago and to give him the watch.
But where is it hidden in the apartment? Follow these steps to find it.
- At the very beginning of a time loop, grab the knife off the kitchen counter to the right of the screen
- Go straight into the bathroom and make sure that you close the door or your wife will see you and question what you are doing
- Open the medicine cabinet to your left and underneath the cabinet at the bottom, there is a vent.
- Use the knife by dragging it from your inventory at the top of your screen onto the vent to open it
- At the very back of the opened vent, the watch will be sitting there
Twelve Minutes is out today on PC and Xbox Game Pass. To find out the release times, you can check out this article.