Square-Enix has announced that two map packs for their recent game Mindjack are in the works, with the first of the two set to release today! Each one will contain three new multiplayer maps, with this one (creatively called “Extra Map Pack 1”) containing;
- Airport Shootout: Defend yourself against a raid of Nerkas soldiers coming from every direction at the San Mira Airport.
- Construction Carnage: Take cover behind make-shift barricades to battle against countless waves of enemies.
- Container Maze: Survive through a maze of shipping containers and snipers waiting behind every corner.
The second pack (titled “Extra Map Pack 2”. Threw you for a loop right?) will be available on March 8th and will contain;
- Neon Nightmare: Encounter waves of soldiers and enemies in a fierce battle at an old downtown alley.
- Look Up, Look Down: Defend yourself from enemies attacking you from every direction on a vertical battlefield.
- Truth at Nerkas HQ: Fight your way through a labyrinth of structures inside Nerkas Laboratories. Utilize its hidden corners to gain the most advantageous position against your enemies.
Each pack will cost 560 Microsoft Lemon Slices for the 360, or $7 in real world money on the PlayStation 3. Check after the break for a screenshot of each map in today’s update.