Ubisoft Announces The Flying Dutchman, Assasin’s Creed IV’s Latest Multi-Player Event
Ubisoft has announced via the PlayStation Blog that Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag that due to the popularity of its inaugural multi-player event, Under Control, the developer will commence a new event entitled The Flying Dutchman.
Assassins will compete to capture artifacts in the Artifact Assault mode. All weapons except for the pistol will be deactivated. The following goals and rewards have been revealed for the event:
- Capture an Artifact while using the Glimmer ability (6 times)
- 1 Patron Picture for each playable character
- Complete a session in the event playlist
- Achieve the title “The Flying Dutchman”
- Unlock these exclusive Assassin costumes by reaching the community objective. Find out what the community objectives are by logging in to Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
The Flying Dutchman will begin this Friday, November 29th, and will continue until Sunday, December 1st, 2013.