Ubisoft Is Confident in Far Cry: Primal and The Division; Far Cry “Very Beautiful Game With Deep Gameplay”
During Ubisoft’s quarterly financial conference call for investors and analysts, CEO Yves Guillemot talked about the two major games coming in the four quarter of the current fiscal year, Far Cry: Primal and Tom Clancy’s The Division.
Here’s what was mentioned about both games:
Far Cry: Primal
- Far Cry: Primal‘s generated 16 million views in ten days, making it this year’s second most watched Ubisoft trailer.
- Feedback from gamers and fans of the brand on the stone age setting has been “overwhelmingly positive” so far.
- According to Nielsen, week one purchasing intent for Far Cry: Primal is 60% higher than that of Far Cry 4.
- The game is coming along “extremely well,” it’s a “very beautiful game with deep gameplay.” Ubisoft didn’t show it at E3 because they already had lots of products to show, but we can “expect a fantastic game.”
Tom Clancy’s The Division
- The Division won more than 100 nominations and awards.
- It’s been a regular monthly occupant of the GameStop purchase intent chart.
- Retailers are telling ubiosoft that they have “solid confience in the game,” and that they willl provide every support for the lounch.
- Ubisoft expect players to be “so happy” when they experience the game’s beta.
- The game is “coming along very well.” The quality is “really at a very high level.”
Guillemot concluded by mentioning that Ubisoft is a “driving force” in the importance of video games in the overall entertainment industry.