Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Goes Classic
Naughty Dog has released a new patch for Uncharted 3 that makes several changes to the game including the change of Hardcore mode into Classic mode.
Here are some of the changes Patch 1.15 makes to the game:
- Improved matchmaking based on Legacy level
- Team balance based on Legacy level
- Additional gun skins, Shade custom pieces, and tweaks to Tournament mode
- Classic mode replaces Hardcore mode and keeps boosters on but sets the multiplayer to mimic that of Uncharted 2 with no kickbacks or load out weapons.
- Block Mesh maps can be viewed in Cinema mode
The patch brings many more additions that can be viewed here. Fans of Uncharted 3 multiplayer and miss the days of Uncharted 2 have much to look forward to with Patch 1.15 that is available today.