Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Gets New Patch and Live Update 1.05 – Patch Notes Inside
Naughty Dog and Sony Interactive Entertainment just rolled out a patch and live update for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer. You can find the patch notes for both below.
- Fixed major networking issues*
- Fixed an animation exploit for taunts
- Fixed Party Join issue
- Age Restriction settings adjusted for several countries
- Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bahrain, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
*A couple of notes regarding the “major networking issues”:
- We expect to see a dramatic reduction of “white-plug” errors occurring for those with adequate connections
- We have also made changes that should help address the appearance of Invisible/Invincible enemies due to networking errors
- Increases Challenge Relic Bonus by 50%
- Store update has a 70% bundle discount
The patch will require a download (just 73.54 megabytes), while the live update won’t, since it’s server-side, and will be applied to the game automatically.