Naughty Dog isn’t resting on its laurels after the massive success of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, and is still working on updating the game. Today they released both patch 1.06.021 and a corresponding server-side live update numbered 1.06.21.
Here’s what they change:
- Workaround to prevent heavy graphical corruption which affected some some players
- Fixed loss of profile data and added safeguards*
- Fixed booster unlocks resetting
- Fixed some players not being able to download live updates due to ISP caching
*We are unable to recover previously corrupted profiles. However these safe measures should prevent this issue from occurring in the future. If there is another variation of this issue that these do not cover, please leave a report in the feedback forum listed below of what happened to you.
Live Update 1.06.021:
- Fixed some idol duplication and respawn issues in Plunder
- Updated Message of the Day
The patch isn’t a big download, requiring only 84.61 megabytes of your bandwidth.