Today, the British Academy Games Awards were held at Tobacco Dock in London and we finally know who brought home all the trophies, including the top nod for Best Game.
The Academy awarded Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End as its game of the year, judging it superior to a stiff competition including Firewatch, Inside, Overwatch, Stardew Valley and Titanfall 2.
Interestingly, PlayDead’s Inside also came in with a rreally strong performance, winning four different awards.
If you’re curious about which games were nominated for each category, you can find out the full list here:
But without further ado, check out the winners of all categories below.
- Best Game: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Artistic Achievem ent: Inside.
- Audio Achievement: The Last Guardian.
- British Game: Overcooked.
- Debut Game: Firewatch.
- Evolving Game: Rocket League.
- Family: Overcooked.
- Game Design: Inside.
- Game Innovation: That Dragon Cancer.
- Mobile: Pokémon GO.
- Multiplayer: Overwatch.
- Music: Virginia.
- Narrative: Inside.
- Original Property: Inside.
- Performer: Cissy Jones – Firewatch (Delilah)
- esports Audience Award: Clash Royale.
- BAFTA Ones To Watch Award: Among the Stones.
- BAFTA Special Award: Brenda Romero.
Last year, Bethesda’s Fallout 4 was the game that brought home the Best Game trophy, while From Software’s Bloodborne won the Game Design award.