Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Will Be set After the Main Game; Will be “Beefy”
During a panel from PlayStation Experience, following the reveal that was part of the keynote, Naughty Dog shared a few interesting details about Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, which will follow-up on the success of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
- The Lost Legacy is set after Uncharted 4: A thief’s End
- It was started as a DLC, but now it’s termed as a “Story Expansion,” it can be considered as a beefy stand-alone game.
- The video showcased today was the beginning of the game, where Nadine and Chloe have to go to a warn-torn city to find “a clue.”
- All the platforming hallmarks of the game will be present, but this time the player will play Chloe with Nadine at her side.
- The whole game is set in India, which works well because Chloe is half-Indian.
- The team is going “a little more wide” than “wide linear” (Uncharted 4 was defined “wide linear” due to its open areas).
- Chloe has a very different fighting style than Nathan Drake. She uses her weight more compared to him.
- The story is “very grounded” but “you never know” what might pop up.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End launched to massive critical and fan acclaim earlier this year.
If you have lived under a rock during the past few months, and want to know what the game is all about, you can check out our review. Spoiler: it’s very positive.