Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Update 1.01 Detailed
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection recieved its first update, and it brought stability improvements and a number of fixes.
The game’s update is reportedly around 1 GB, so that’s a reasonable size for a Day One patch. It brings more responsive aiming controls, visual improvements, improved movies, alonside several other changes and improvements.
Here is all the fixes Version 1.01 brings:
– Stability improvements
– Performance optimizations
– Fixed rare bug with pre-order entitlement
– Improved movies
– Fixed audio issues in 5.1 and 7.1 configurations
– Fixed issue with player stats being reset
– More responsive aiming controls
– Fixed minor issues with unlockable items
– Various visual improvements
– Misc improvements to menus
– Photo mode can now capture images from all areas of the game
– Fixes to various gameplay bugs
– Able to start a new game without treasure collected from previous games
– Fixed issue where campaign save files could become labeled as speed run
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection releases on October 7 exclusively for the PS4.