If playing an anti-hero is your thing, Undead Knights might just be for you. Tecmo’s zombie-creating action title is now available to download on the PlayStation Network, even though it saw a UMD release over a month back. In Undead Knights you play one evil dude, and you build up a nasty army to engage against your worst enemies.
For those curious, here are some features of the title, as mentioned on the game’s official site:
- The Dark Hero Persona: This game atypically allows you to be the “evil” main character who serves as an anti-hero figure.
- Create a Zombie Army: Defeat as many enemies as you can to transform them into your own personal soldiers.
- Combo Attacks: Choose up to ten different combo attacks to fight your way through varied enemies, ranging from animals to soldiers.
- Show Some Personality: Prepare to wash the mouth of your army with soap as they can’t help but engage in zombie bashing dialogue.
- Head-Banging Madness: A raging metal soundtrack helps channel your inner anger.
- On a Mission: Get ready to face the king in the fifth mission for each of the four main areas.
- PSP Ad-Hoc Multiplayer: Challenge yourself against others in 3 different modes, including a zombie pillow fight!
Again, all that goodness can be downloaded straight to your PSP from the PSN right now. I hope you have some beefy memory, a lot of great PSP titles are releasing digital alter egos on the PSN!