Get ready for one single, standalone Undead Nightmare playable disc for Red Dead Redemption as Rockstar Games has bundled all of the downloadable content that has been released thus far for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Undead Nightmare — one-of-a-kind single- and multiplayer experience pitting John Marston against a sinister zombie outbreak;
- Outlaws to the End — Co-Op mission pack where players team up to complete up to six unique missions set throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption;
- Legends and Killers — multiplayer pack which adds nine maps, eight characters from Red Dead Revolver, and the Tomahawk weapon;
- Liars and Cheats — multiplayer pack that adds new modes, including Stronghold, Horse Racing, Liar’s Dice and Poker, along with new characters and the Explosive Rifle;
- Undead Nightmare includes all Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Free Roam modes, challenges and achievements/trophies released to date.
“Undead Nightmare makes an entirely new game from Red Dead Redemption’s amazing open world,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “The Western frontier is completely transformed into a classic zombie-horror fight for survival.”
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare is available now for $29.99 at retail stores. Take a look at the awesome screenshots and box art after the break.