Action-Platforming Game Unit 4 Coming to Xbox One and Steam at the End of May
Unit 4 is an old school action-platforming game, and it's not for the faint-hearted.
This morning Gamera Interactive announced that its old school action-platforming game Unit 4 would be coming to Xbox One and Steam on May 24.
Oh yes, the game will be released on Xbox One and Steam on May 24th and yes, you can pre-order Unit 4 right now!… https://t.co/C4o4KH3vw8
— Gamera Interactive (@gameragamesint) May 12, 2017
Gamera Interactive CEO, Alberto Belli, said:
“We are excited to be releasing Unit 4. The game takes some of the most recognizable elements from games of our youth and brings along the difficulty that many modern games just don’t give anymore. It is a game paying homage to games of yesteryear. No hand holding at all. The release will mark a very important milestone for the studio and for its future projects. It will be a crazy busy summer. Can’t wait to say more.”
Unit 4 puts players in the role of an elite group of agents, fighting against a galaxy-threatening villain who stole an ancient artifact. Players will be able to use one of four special abilities, depending on which agent you choose.
Some of the game’s key features include:
- A pixelated galaxy to explore (15 planets, 3 different worlds to fight for, vendors, minigames)
- 6 terrifying bosses on the path to stop you
- Hard-as-nails gameplay, as a dedication to the difficulty of classic games
- Beautiful art style homaging old school platformers
- Characters & ship customization
- Cooperative mode up to 4 players