Upcoming Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Update to Address Bugs
It’s been four days since the release of Sledgehammer’s Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, a game three years in the making.
Within those ninety-six hours the company has been gathering and receiving community feedback to work on improvements to the game.
As a result, the company plans in releasing an update in the near future that will include polished items, fixes, and community request changes.
Below is a list of some of the improvements you can expect to reflect in-game soon.
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
In regards to the status of dedicated server support, Sledgehammer Games had this to say:
Advanced Warfare employs game servers hosted at data centers globally on all platforms and listen servers as part of our proprietary matchmaking system. Our goal is to ensure the best possible connection and greatest gameplay experience regardless of location and time of day.
Lastly the DoubleXP has been activated as a thank you for the continued support from fans across the globe.