Upcoming Darkstalkers Resurrection Update Detailed
Capcom is preparing an update to their fighting game Darkstalkers Resurrection. The update is scheduled to be released on April 12th, and it’ll bring with it a number of additions and changes. The most relevant addition may be the fight request feature, which will allow players to enjoy training or arcade mode while searching for a match with another player.
In addition to the new fight request feature, the update will also address a number of issues and bugs within the game, including issues in both Darkstalkers 3 and Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge. Find the full list of changes below. This list was taken from the official Japanese Darkstalkers Resurrection site and translated by Shoryuken.
- If your opponent’s ranking points are below a certain value, if you win the rank match the ranking point values will change.
- In the explanation test for the matchmaking option PING test, added Player Match and Tournament to the text.
- Fixed a bug where players would not communicate via voice chat during ranked match and quick match.
- Fixed a bug where voice chat would not function when accepting an invite during a match or replay.
- Fixed a bug where if a ranked match ended in a time over or double KO, you would be sent back to the main menu.
- If you have 10 friends or more, when sorting rankings by friend, the information after the first page will be displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where during training mode, changing the dummy action settings in a certain order would cause the screen to freeze.
- Fixed a bug where uploaded YouTube videos would not have synced sound and picture (Xbox 360 only)
- Fixed a bug where certain awards would not correctly progress.
- Other bugs fixed.
Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge Changes
- Fixed a bug when Bishamon’s Hane Yaiba is blocked, he can still perform Tsuji Hayate and Kaeshi Yaiba.
- Fixed a bug where during Aulbath’s (Rikuo’s) Water Jail on hit, Aqua Spread will connect.
- Fixed a bug when Anakaris’s Royal Judgment hits Phobos (Huitzil), at the moment the curse ends, if Anakaris and Phobos are close, the screen would freeze.
- Fixed a bug in player match where after choosing Pro Tournament or Marathon, after the first match, the game speed would be set to TURBO.
- Fixed text where Direct Scissors was listed to use 3 bars of the Special gauge.
- Fixed a bug where when rematching in a local match, the game speed would be set to TURBO.
Darkstalkers 3 Changes
Fixed a bug that caused the BGM and flashing buttons for Lilith’s Gloomy Puppet Show are out of sync.
Fixed a bug where when playing back a recorded Gloomy Puppet Show, the wrong notes would be played.
Fixed a bug where the Dark Force activation differed from the original version.
The online ID (gamertag) and Dark Force gauge no longer overlap.
Fixed a bug where when selecting Dark Gallon (Dark Talbain) and Auto-guard in training mode, Dark Gallon’s graphics would change.
Bishamon will now be usable as the first character for Shadow.