Sonic Lost World’s New Update Brings Changes and Additions
Sega is readying a hefty update for the Wii U version of the adventure game Sonic Lost World.
In addition to addressing various issues and bugs within the game, the update will also introduce some new content. The update is now available for download. Sega has today released the patch notes, which detail the forthcoming changes in full:
• Collecting 100 rings will now grant the player an extra life.
• In the event of a Game Over, we have doubled the amount of lives the player will begin with when continuing. (From 5 to 10)
• The Indigo Asteroid, Crimson Eagle, Orange Rocket, and Black Bomb Color Powers can now be controlled using the analog stick and buttons.
• Fixed a rare graphical issue that would sometimes appear during the pinball section of the Frozen Factory casino area.
• When completing the NiGHTMARE DLC, users will be notified that they can re-play it after scoring 100,000 points.
• Items will now appear on the world map.
It’s a little surprising that the update is free given that Sega could probably have sold the additional content as DLC, but I’m not complaining.