Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition Revealed for PS4 and Xbox One
Kalypso Media, Daedalic Entertainment and and Funatics revealed Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition for PS4 and Xbox One today.
The Definitive Edition of the PC game now boasts the following features:
- Build and manage a thriving Viking settlement with over 35 buildings
- Conquer massive mountainside landscapes and face dangerous foes like Ice Giants, Lava Crawler or Mummies.
- Play on snow-covered slopes, barren sand dunes, fiery volcanos or in gloomy caves.
- The console versions include the DLC “Sand of the Damned” and “Fire Mountains”, as well as a new exclusive map type – The Dwarf Cave.
- Randomly generated maps, day and night cycles and a well-balanced economic system provide endless challenges and variety.
You can look at some screenshots and watch the reveal trailer below. Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition will be available on January 27.