Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga Slashes Its Way to the Wii
Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga is the first entry in the series to be released on a console instead of a handheld system. Previous franchise entries have graced Sony’s brilliant PSP. Now the series jumps to consoles by appearing on the Wii.
What’s the story behind this new entry in the Valhalla Knights saga? Apparently it has something to do with the land of Eldar and its epic saga that has been passed on from generation to generation. You saw that coming, right? At one time, the land of Eldar was swarming with monsters. Eventually, a being known only as the Spirit King rose up and learned how to control the monsters, using them to wage a war on all of civilization. Eventually, four races worked together to save Eldar from this menace. Since then much time has passed, but slowly the land is being filled with monsters and now the four races must find a way to come together once more to save all life as they know it.
That’s the story. Still interested? Hit the jump for a list of game features.
- The Saga Continues – An all-new story with an original cast of characters within the Valhalla Knights universe.
- Fully Customize Your Characters – Fully customizable characters give each player a unique experience.
- New and Improved Weapons, Armor and Magic – Enjoy the vast selection of weapons and armor all visible on the in-game character models, as well as enhanced magic specific to certain job classes.
- Real-Time Battle on the Field – Not only will you be able to see all your enemies on the field, the battles will take place on the world map.
- Multiple Sub-quests – Complete quests to earn more gold and items to help recruit new party members or upgrade equipment.
- Network Play – Team up with your buddy and take on quests together via Wi-Fi.
Sounds like a pretty sweet RPG experience, especially the massive amount of customization options you’re given to work with. Also, the Wii needs some decent RPGs. You can look forward to K2 and Marvelous Interactive’s Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga (published by XSEED in North America) to ship on September 29.