Valheim February Update 0.146.8 - Patch Notes, Changes and Information for Today
Here's what you need to know about today's Valheim Patch.
It feels like only a few days ago that Valheim came out, but the game keeps on smashing milestones. Within just a couple of weeks of launch, the Viking RPG had over two million players and hit over 300k concurrent players. Then, a week later, Iron Gate confirmed they’d smashed the three million player mark and now, only a few days after that, it’s been confirmed that there are now an astonishing four million Vikings and the concurrent player count topped over 500k. That incredible number puts Valheim in the top 5 most played games in Steam’s history. Not bad for an early access title.
Now, to ensure the game continues to flow nicely, Iron Gate has released a new patch. You can find all of the Valheim Update 0.146.8 details below.
What have the developers said about today’s update?
While it may seem like not a great deal is changing in today’s Valheim update 0.146.8 – developers Iron Gate has shared that it’s actually a significant one. They have made changes that should fix a variety of connection issues, tweaked the difficulty levels of some of the game’s multiple bosses and more. Take a peek at the full patch notes.
What does Valheim February Update 0.146.8 Fix? Full Patch Notes:
The full patch notes of today’s Valheim update is as follows:
* Harpooned player & ship bug fix
* Fixed player ragdoll
* Bonemass, Moder, Yagluth difficulty tweaks
* Moder music updated
* Tombstone bugfix (probably wont fix disappearing tombstones though)
* Fixed world corruption caused by pressing ALT+F4 while logging out.
* Deathsquitos have slightly longer audio range
* Tweaked audio on blast-furnace & spinning wheel
* Shared map position setting is saved per world
* Updated network stats (F2)
* Building destruction drop-fix
* Vulkan support in windows builds
* Network disconnection bugfix
Here at DualShockers, we’re creating plenty of guides for Valheim. These include crafting guides, item guides, weapon guides and many more. Bookmark this link to keep an eye on all of the support we’re providing!