Valheim Update 0.203.10 Patch Notes for Today, October 4
More fixes and improvements.
As a growing game, Valheim received a new update today that further balances the game.
Last month, Valheim received the Heart & Home content update that was the game’s biggest update since its original launch back in February 2021. However, that wasn’t the end of the story for the game. The development still continues, and it means more updates will arrive every now and then to ensure an improved experience for players.
The latest update for Valheim is now available for all PC players, which improves some of the performance issues, fixes a number of bugs, and adds some new features and mechanics to the gameplay and items.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Why Does eFootball 2022 have the Psychological Horror Tag on Steam?
Mostly, the new update targets balancing the game by nerfing or buffing some items in the game. For example, knives will now have more durability, while the cooldown for Loc attacks is increased.
You can check out the full list of changes down below:
Valheim Update 0.203.10 Patch Notes
- Oven & cookingstation drop food items when destroyed
- Gamepad sensitivity save fix
- Acorn & Birch seed drop rate increased
- Onion seed icon tweak
- Player number difficulty scale tweaks
- Removed comfort from Crystal wall
- Atgeir, Blackmetal axe, Bronze spear tweaks
- Lower melee weapon stamina drain
- Knives have more durability
- Tweaked some food stats based on effort to craft (blood pudding, boar jerky, bread, deer stew, mincemeat sauce, wolf jerky)
- Night-spawning monsters despawn faster in the morning
- Parry ranged attacks staggers caster again (illogical but fun)
- Fuling AI tweaks (Spreads out & circles more)
- Longer Lox attack cooldowns
- Frost damage slowdown fix
- Shield tutorial trigger fix for wood shields
- Wood log 26° & 45° stability fix
- Jack-o-turnip enabled
- Torch + weapon jog animation fix
Valheim is now available for PC through Steam. The game is still in the Early Access phase and will receive more content updates in the future.