Valheim Update 0.154.1 Today, June 9 - Patch Notes and Bug Fixes
It’s been a whirlwind few months for Iron Gate’s Viking RPG Valheim.
The title released in early access at the beginning of this year and it’s undoubtedly one of 2021’s biggest video game success stories so far.
It amassed millions upon millions of adoring fans, coming back for its addictive gameplay loop and delightful style.
To keep things fresh and ensure things don’t break, Iron Gate releases semi-regular patches for the game, including a Valheim update today, June 9. Here are all the details you need to know about this update.
What’s Changing in Today’s Patch?
Iron Gate are still working towards the game’s first major update, titled Hearth and Home. Therefore, this update, like most recent ones is purely focused on fixing a range of different bugs that have cropped up recently.
Valheim Update June 9, Full Patch Notes
Below, you can find the full patch notes for today’s update, taken directly from Valheim’s Steam Store page.
* Fixed issue where capes sometimes formed strange bumps on the back after jumping
* Close build gui with ESC selection fix
* Fuling army event trigger fixed
* Wolf hunt event trigger fixed
* Troll ground slam can now be blocked
* Longship repair & build sound fixes
* Wolfcape durability fix
* Respawning resources timer fix (Berries and flint should now correctly respawn)
* Serpents no longer flee when low on health
* Fixed issue with ship containers not closing properly in some situations
* Raise terrain is more smooth & less pointy
* Fixed water particles & water-surface clipping issues inside boats
* Better fermenter feedback when it’s exposed
* Tweaked some sound assets to use less RAM
* Covered rocks should no longer look wet during rain