Valorant 2.11 Update (Today, June 8): Patch Notes, Replication Mode
Everything we know about Valorant Patch 2.11.
Valorant recently released Patch 2.11 to introduce some much-awaited changes in the game, and here are the complete patch notes for the latest today’s (June 8th) update.
Riot Games’ Valorant is a multiplayer first-person shooter game that flaunts more than 14 million players. The popular title has also become one of the biggest esports games, thanks to its highly competitive gameplay.
Valorant developers constantly make changes to the in-game features through multiple updates. And recently, the developers released Patch 2.11 to fix some irritating bugs and introduce some other changes in the game.
- More: Valorant New Origin Skin Bundle Leaked: Release Date, Price, First Look
Last month, Valorant devs decided to skip Patch 2.10 because Riot was updating their game engine. According to the developers, they skipped the last patch to get more time for testing the update before releasing it for the players.
Valorant Patch Notes 2.11
Patch 2.11 is nothing major and fixes some minor bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Also, it brings back the fan-favorite Replication mode, which surely puts a smile on our faces. However, that also means that Escalation mode will no longer be available in the game.
Patch 2.11 also improves the FPS in average high-end PCs by 1%. Other than that, the newly introduced Leaderboard search bar will allow you to find players by their names.
Finally, the latest update also brings some much-awaited UI and animation changes to the Leaderboard and the ping/radio wheel.
Anyway, here are the patch notes for Valorant update 2.11:
- Added a Leaderboard search bar to help you find players by name
- Replication is back as part of our modes rotation and will replace Escalation for now
- Improved Client framerate by 1% on average for medium to high spec machines by optimizing abilities, equipment, and weapons in the your inventory
- Optimized Agent and Environment mesh clipping calculations
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Fixed fonts for various regional languages to improve readability
- Updated ping wheel and radio wheel to ignore non-movement inputs while the wheel is displayed
- Fixed an animation issue with abnormal hand positions while equipping weapons
Patch 2.11 fixed a bug that prevents Reyna from rebuying her Dismiss ability after selling it in the buy phase. You can read the complete Valorant Patch 2.11 notes here.