Valorant Go Volume 1 – What Skins Are Included and How Much Does It Cost
Valorant Go Volume 1 adds five new weapon skins, each specialized for a certain character of the game.
Valorant Go collection is a brand new set of skins for weapons that Riot Games has announced recently and will bring to the game in multiple volumes. Currently, Valorant Go Volume 1 is available in the game and it brings five new weapon skins with distinct designs. Here we will go over the skins and their price:
What Skins Are Included in Valorant Go Volume 1 Pack?
The first volume of the Go collection includes five anime-style skins for ranged and melee weapons in the game. A light blue Sage-themed skin for Ghost, a white and blue Cypher-themed skin for Guardian, a purple and blue Killjoy-themed skin for Specter, a silver Jett-themed skin or Knife, and a purple Reyna-themed skin for Phantom.
How Much Does the Pack Cost?
If you are interested in all of the skins above, you can simply purchase the Valorant Go Volume 1 bundle for 8700 Valorant Points. However, you can choose to buy the skins separately for the prices below:
- Go Volume 1 Reyna Phantom (1775VP)
- Go Volume 1 Killjoy Spectre (1775VP)
- Go Volume 1 Cypher Guardian (1775VP)
- Go Volume 1 Sage Ghost (1775VP)
- Go Volume 1 Jett Knife/Kunai (3550VP)
A few days earlier Valorant received 2.03 patch which applied some changes to Reyna, Yoru, Brimstone, and Phoenix, while fixed some bugs and updated some of the weapons. Below you can have a look at a highlight of the update’s patch notes:
- Maximum Devour(Q) and Dismiss(E) charges reduced 4 >>> 2
- Slain enemies that Reyna has damaged in the last 3 seconds now drop Soul Orbs, even if Reyna does not land the killing shot
- Cost of Devour and Dismiss charges increased 100 >>> 200
- Gatecrash now displays the range at which the tether can be seen by enemies while moving on the minimap
- The range that enemies are able to hear the audio of a Gatecrash teleport is now displayed on the minimap
- While in Dimensional Drift, Yoru’s minimap is now visible
- Enemies within Yoru’s vision range, while in Dimensional Drift, are now revealed to ally minimaps, as well
- Dimensional Drift can no longer body block enemies
- The audio of the Incendiary’s lingering fire zone will be easier to hear when other actions and sounds occur nearby.
- The audio of the Hot Hands lingering fire zone will be easier to hear when other actions and sounds occur nearby.
Valorant is now available for free on PC.