Valorant Patch Notes (Today, May 11): New Game Mode, Viper Nerf
Everything we know about Valorant's latest update.
Riot Games recently released the much-awaited Patch 2.09 for Valorant, and here’s everything you need to know about today’s update.
Valorant is one of the most popular multiplayer first-person shooter games right now. Millions of worldwide players love grinding in the game for hours because of its competitive approach. Unlike other FPS games like CS:GO, Valorant flaunts multiple agents with unique abilities.
Riot devs regularly release new updates to give players some new content while also fixing some in-game bugs/glitches. And today (May 11th, 2021), the developers released another update.
- More Valorant: Valorant New Tethered Realms Skins Leaked: Images and Expected Price
Valorant Patch Notes For Today (May 11)
While Riot Games haven’t released the patch notes through their website, Dexerto has reported the following changes. These include the brand new Replication mode, which was revealed a few days ago, plus a nerf for Viper.
Alongside that, the update fixes some irritating bugs on the Breeze map, including the blocked vision between doors and player collision. Also, several competitive and bug fixes have arrived with the Valorant update that was released today.
You can check out Dexerto’s notes below:
- The instant decay inflicted when entering Viper’s smoke or crossing her wall, reduced 50 >>> 30
- Blocked vision of the gaps above Mid-Wood Doors and A Metal Doors
- Smoothed player collision in various locations
- Added team colors for placed Agent abilities, for observers
- Fixed issue where Astra’s Nebula was slightly offset once fully formed
- Fixed bullet impacts on Sova’s Owl Drone wings appearing in the wrong locations
- Fixed issues across multiple Agents with incorrect damage icons for abilities showing up in the kill feed
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Nano swarm audio would cut off if it were destroyed right after activation
- Fixed an issue where Skye’s Seekers did not show how many enemies were affected in the combat report
- Omen can no longer drop the Spike or weapons while casting From the Shadows
- Fixed an issue where Killjoy’s Alarm bot would display flashed visual effects while invisible
- Fixed 1P snow impacts that occurred rarely in gun fights
- Fixed a number of exploits around the map
- Fixed an issue where players could sandwich themselves in between Sage’s wall and the Mechanical Doors on Breeze (or Ascent)
- Fixed a bug that was causing a player’s leaderboard rank to not show up on their Act Rank badge
- Fixed a bug that was showing the ranked rating threshold on the leaderboard for previous Acts
- Only the current Act should show a ranked rating threshold bar from now on.
We will update this should Riot’s notes be any different.