Valorant Update 3.07 Patch Notes Today (October 5)
Patch 3.07 includes plenty of bug fixes and changes!
A brand new Valorant update was deployed earlier today (October 5) for all supported platforms, bringing the game to version 3.07.
For those eager to discover the details on all of the bug fixes, quality of live improvements, and new features in patch 3.07, we have the full patch notes right here in this article.
- READ MORE: Valorant ‘Deadeye’ Agent’s New Information Teased by Riot
What’s New In Today’s Valorant Update?
There isn’t much to get excited about in the latest Valorant update, as patch 3.07 is simply for some important bug fixes, as well as some minor feature changes.
According to the official patch notes, which can be found below, update 3.07 makes some minor bug fix changes to both Viper and Jett Agents. Players will notice that attempting to pass through the highest portion of Viper’s wall will now correctly apply instant decay.
Plus, Jett’s Blade Storm Kunai will now recharge after killing a training dummy or defuse practice bot.
There were plenty of other changes made too, with the removal of penalties for players leaving Deathmatch early also now live in Valorant update 3.07.
Check out all of the details in the official patch notes below.
- READ MORE: 3D Artist Creates the Most Fan-Demanded Valorant Skins
Valorant 3.07 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the latest Valorant update, which now brings the game to version 3.07.
- Passing through the highest portion of Viper’s wall now correctly applies instant decay to
- Updated the visuals for the dissolving effect seen while inside Viper’s smoke to better match the visuals seen from the outside, in an attempt to remove any type of peeker’s advantage when playing from within the smoke.
- Jett’s Blade Storm kunai will now recharge after killing a training dummy or defuse practice bot.
- Penalties removed for leaving Deathmatch early
- Full game participation is required to earn XP.
- New setting, in Beta, “Raw Input Buffer” improves performance of input device processing
- VALORANT has used Raw Input for devices since launch. Enabling “Raw Input Buffer” will adjust which APIs are used for processing Raw Input.
- Should result in minor performance improvement and identical input latency when used with standard input devices and gaming mice.
- Major performance improvement when used with 8000hz polling rate mice.
- 8000hz polling rate mice are supported with this feature enabled
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- A slew of fixes for some common crashes as reported by players
- Fixed a bug where the text cursor would relocate to the right when editing text in the Report A Player menu
- Fixed a bug where Team Ace could be awarded in scenarios where it wasn’t earned by the team (we still respect teamwork!).